Monday, May 18, 2009

Elavator Music

Sorry I didn't get back to all of you about the turn out of the events.  It was a busy week and then I was on vacation in wonderful Boston.  I brought a few of the cans with me and as far as I can tell with whom got to see them they were well liked.  At the winery there was a wedding of a couple of friends of the winery.  

This week should be interesting.  We have an event down in Aberdeen MD on Wednesday.  Its a sort of trade show I believe.  If anyone is in the area feel free to stop by.  

Also this weekend is Flavor Fest which os held at Mt. Hope in Manheim (The PA Renn Fair for those of you who do not know where MT. Hope is) and it should be a pretty good event.  I didn't go last year but I herad it was fun.  Basically it is composed of local wineries, restaurans, and local produce.  As well as speakers, musical delights, and all around fun.  It is 17 for adults and 7 for kids per day.  So if you find yourself bored this weekend feel free to come by.  

Also at the winery the tasting room is open every Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 5.  

Thursday I believe I will be doing sales in MD and DE so maybe you'll see me.  Maybe we can start a Spot Alex and get a free glass of wine or something...

Have a good week.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment